Welcome to Ranch at the Canyons!
Terrebonne, Oregon has made the news…and for something quite unique.
Located at the base of Smith Rock, Ranch at the Canyons offers a gated, private, and luxurious setting with only 46 homesites located on 1700 acres. Large landholdings ranging from 4 acres to just under 13 acres are currently available.
Here are a few of the amenities reserved for owners:
- A 7,000- square foot Old Winery Clubhouse and Guest Villa with 4 guest rooms, an exercise room, heated outdoor pool, and hot tub.
- Several majestic waterfalls, including the natural Paiute Falls on the Crooked River.
- Booming views of the massive rock for formations of Smith Rock State Park and the Crooked River.
- Easy access to miles of hiking, equestrian and mountain biking trails.
- Monkey Face Vineyard, Central Oregon’s first vineyard, which grows several French-American hybrid varietals.
- Exclusive Homesite Offerings
Landholding 2: $475,000
One of the few remaining rim lots in Ranch at the Canyons located directly across the Crooked River from Monkey Face and Balancing Rock. Offering dramatic views up the Crooked River, this 6.94 acre homesite includes shared ownership of 1,700 acre ranch with vineyard, guest housing, pool, and tennis courts.
Landholding 3: $499,900
Stunning 10.42 acres in Ranch of the Canyons. Canyon rim homesite sits high above Crooked River w/booming views of famous Monkey Face rock formation and Crooked River. This beautiful landholding sits adjacent to one of the 19 ponds in the Ranch and has immediate proximity to the Ranch access road leading directly to the Crooked River. For a limited time, seller is offering to pay 3 years of association dues.
Landholding 6: $499,900
Amazing 5.87 acre homesite overlooking the Crooked River with dramatic views of Smith Rock State Park, including the famous Monkey Face rock formation. This landholding sits on a plateau high above the Crooked River. Cascade Mountain views may also available from this landholding depending on home location on the property. For a limited time, seller is offering to pay 3 years of association dues.
Landholding 9: $650,000
Stunning 12.77 acre Landholding at Ranch of the Canyons in beautiful Central Oregon. Canyon rim homesite sits above the Crooked River with expansive vistas. This lot offers a very large building envelope allowing flexibility in view and orientation of your home. This is one of the most private, remaining rim lots in Ranch at the Canyons.