Thinking about relocating to Bend, Oregon but not sure what Bend has to offer? Don’t worry we are your local experts! Click the areas of interest below for more information:
- Move to Bend Video: This video provides information about the life style and amenities of Bend.
Magazines & Brochures:
- Online Brochures: Enjoy free publications including: Oregon Scenic Byways & Tour Routes, Seven Tasty Trips, Oregon Scenic Bikeways and Travel Oregon. Featuring colorful photos and great information about Central Oregon.
- Central Oregon Magazine: Published monthly outlines where to eat, what to do and what makes Central Oregon interesting.
- Cascade A&E: This magazine provides information about regional art.
Arts & Culture:
- Art Galleries: Featuring talented artists from the area and from the greater Northwest.
- Museums: Historical and wildlife based museums featuring information from the Central Oregon area.
- Performing Arts: Offering a range of performing arts for people of all ages. Including popular artists, Shakespearian productions, comedies and award winning musicians.
- Events: Bend offers a myriad of events ranging from culture festivals like Oktoberfest to literary festivals and everything in between.
- Culinary Experience: Whether you like fine dining or a pub burger, Bend has it all. Ranging from fusion cuisine, comfort food to excellent sushi. There is something delicious for everyones’ palate.
Outdoor Activities and Tour:
- Tours: Whether you are interested in rafting down the Deschutes River or hiking through caves. There are many tours to help you get a taste of Central Oregon.
- Summer Activities: Enjoy kayaking, golfing, rafting or simply floating the river? Bend offers all of these outdoor summer activities and many more.
- Winter Activities: Wintertime in Bend means snowboarding, skiing, cross country skiing and many other amazing activities.